Living a healers life, is all about balance. Keeping your own internal balance, maintaining a healthy body, maintaining a healthy mind with a positive approach, receiving care, support, treatments, but also being responsible, for this body, which is my vessel, I cannot live without it.
My grandfather, nurtured my male side, so much, I adored him, I listened to his advice, I was his side kick at age 4. He nurtured the “fixer” in me, I was not given normal toys, I was given broken bicycles and doll houses and told to fix it and left for hours, without help or supervision.
I listened to my intuition and managed to enjoy the journey of repairing these items, which gave me great satisfaction and task completion.
Being a healer is different, I cannot wave MY MAGIC wand and Fix you!
This week has been a week of clearing out the old patterns, that linger.
- I am not responsible, for anyone ‘s healing, I am the vessel, the guiding light.
- I cannot carry anyone. If someone is negative, I step back and allow them the space, to deal with it.
- Negative people are all over the place, it is their choice, so I must respect it.
- I want everyone to be happy! yet, happiness is a inside choice and journey, I cannot force it on anyone.
- Saying NO! is the most important lesson ever, it saves me from chaos.
- Boundaries goes hand in hand with Communication. If, I do not communicate clearly, using my words, the message will be lost and misinterpretted.
- Stay In My Skin – Do not absorb, take on or try to help someone without HELP being asked for.
- Discipline – Put away your cloak, so you can stop wanting to save anyone, let them follow their path.
- Detachment – know what your SHIT is, own it, so you can know if someone has HOOKED your aura and attention. You will feel out of sorts, if they have, come for a reiki session / contact me. ( Whats app +27846030604)
- LOVE the life you have. Be grateful for living. You cannot moan / complain and be grateful, it is impossible.
- Keep Your word. If you disconnected from someone, because they are toxic, do not keep inviting them to your home, your space, your life. Stick to your guns, put up the Go Away Sign.
- Balance is a wonderful thing. You feel in sync with your body, your universe, your finances, your life – Being out of balance sucks – there is chaos, drama, self sebotage, all kinds of madness, do not let this happen.
- Self Love : When you love yourself, you also protect yourself by listening to your intuition and choosing to not get involved. So, listen to your small still voice, and act.
- Self Care : We need time to rest. Time to Journal. Time for a massage / reiki session. We need good shags with 50 Orgasms – Do not deny what you need! Feel a need and act on it.
- Appreciate your path – Know where you are going, Know where you come from. Love the Journey and keep moving.